Monotone Monotone

I liked this a lot. The switching mechanic may not be new, but it combined those those mechanics in an interesting way. Puzzles had a good increase in difficulty and everything controlled pretty smoothly.

The story pleasantly surprised me, and is probably what stood out to me the most. Nice take on abstract art games. I still think the ending was paced a little too quickly though, I would have loved to see more after the "reveal."

Primajin responds:

Thanks :) - yeah I think the end could have played out a bit more but I wanted to stick with it being quite short haha

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

My cook is full of steam!

Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom

Humor: 3.5/5, The Tits Were Hilarious.
Animation: 1.5/5, Put In Jiggle Physics Like The Dead Or Alive.
Interactivity: 0/5, Where's The Crude Fighting Game Sequence?
Sexiness: 6/5, My Dick Exploded
Guns: 0/5, I Couldn't Shoot Anything.
Shakespeare: 1/5, Needs More Monologues
Calvin And Hobbes: 0/5, No Tigers At all
PLZ MAKE MORE ALSO HOW DO I GET TE WITCHS TOP OFF

Ritual Ritual

Creepy but, fun

Graphics looked realy cool I got spooked. story was orignal, and great and it was too hard I didnt finish it but good try

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

It was definitely original and "cool," I'll give you that. I enjoyed seeing over a hundred ships explode when I fired my first bullet. But in truth, this is more about luck than being a game. You just wait there until you get a good position, but that won't guarantee any ships will appear in good positions after that. I think a similar game with a slight bit more control of the chain reaction would be more fun. This was made well but not skill-based or entertaining enough to hold my attention for long.

Continuity Continuity

Best Puzzle Game I've Played in a Long Time!

Extremely innovative and professionally-built brain teaser.
Really had me thinking in some levels. The controls were intuitive and user-friendly, and the use of dynamic music was a really nice touch.
It is addictive, but I can see how it might become repetitive after a while. I ended up taking a break half-way through. While some of the techiques you use remain the same the puzzle environment itself does get very complex as you go along, which keeps things from getting too boring. There are plenty of creative gems strewn between the huge levels; I liked the one where you had to juggle between sky tiles to keep yourself from falling while you moved to get the key.

Skinny Skinny

Stunning

Before diving into my review, I just want to take one sentence to say outright: this is awesome.

Story-wise, I loved every moment of it. Even the tutorial-esque intro level provided a great bit of insight to the story. It was enjoyable to explore the world while seeing how huge it really was. Learning about the surroundings (and the secret items) that allow the player to think about "what happened here?". I'm not sure how I felt about where it ended, well, without spoiling anything, I assume it was supposed to be open-ended.

The art, and especially the music, was great. The style really fit the mood and feel of your game. Not much to criticize here, so

moving on to gameplay. Skinny is longer, and as others have said, more challenging than Coma. I liked the length of it, and the saves were in convienient locations. It seemed like the right amont of challenge (for the most part) and as I already stated, I enjoyed getting to explore and wanted to continue playing. I did encounter the falling-through-things glitch, and the color-gates were aggravating on my playthrough. Alas, I refresh teh page and see you already fixed these now, lol. Good job.

Overall, this is a fantastic game, all around. Would definitely recommend.

AtmosGames responds:

Wow. thanks Moggie0 for your review. It really feels great knowing what was rightly done in this game, and will use your thoughts for reference in creating games in the future. Mind messaging me the objects you fell through? Thanks, Thomas

run jump 2 run jump 2

You need to learn more first

Completely agree with the previous comment. What you have right here seems to be an experiment in actionscript, not a game at all. Not only is it not very fun to play, but it doesn't have much of a place here... as it is.
The thing about a game is that combines many different aspects into one enjoyable experience you can actually play. Your flash has no story or meaning at all, the screen doesn't scroll so you can't do anything, the animation consists of 2 frames total, and there's nothing really here at all.

Once you learn more about flash, I encourage you to put more effort into a game with better visuals, and adventurous levels so the player can have fun while they run and jump.

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

Mostly fun...

The controls (for me) weren't nearly as bad as some others have suggested. They could have used a little work, but it wasn't anything that prevented me from continuing the game. It is, most likely, a browser problem.
The concept was great. While the respawning mechanic isn't entirely original, you added things. It started getting interesting with the introduction of being able to move where you spawn. You pulled it off pretty well.
Then there's level 19. I looked below me, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who had problems with it. In my opinion it was needlessly tough, and didn't really add anything to the gameplay. I can see how already mentioned browser problems could make this level unplayable. I was actually convinced it was impossible until I realized what was getting me killed time after time. I stuck through it though, and managed to reach the ending.
Overall, I think you did a good job, but could use a little touching up. Also, I really dig the music.

Why this? Why this?

"Why" indeed. This art game has no real point.

But seriously, I think you need to work harder on your game. Now, believe me, I'm all for art games. In fact, I rather enjoy them. The problem is, when you make a game like this, it needs to actually mean something. This was just rather pretentious. The story lacked any creativity, it was somewhat predictable, and way to short for any kind of development.
You also should have fixed the grammar. Since you were trying to tell the story through text and most of it was riddled with fragments. When read together one part reads "my memory i begin to remember". It seems like you were taking a stream of consciousness approach to the monologue, but it really didn't make sense and just detracted from the mood in my opinion. I don't even know what you were trying to say at the end. "mery"? Honestly, I want to know what is that.
I give you a 3 for effort and good music choice, but I can't give you any more credit. I am, however, intrigued about what that Rabbit achievement could be. I imagine there's something about that timer, but I don't really have the time to leave this running for 8,000 seconds.