Multfilm (Opa Novy God!) Multfilm (Opa Novy God!)

Very clever

It was strange but in a good way. All the animations were done well and looped fluidly. I liked the ones that really thought outside the box, like the girl and the fan. That one was probably my favorite.

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 098 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 098

its okay

Its only as good as it can be with barely any animation but it made me laugh =) next time atleast make Hitler dance

p.s. what was that song in the intro?

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Nah.

'Stupid MF' by Mindless Self Indulgence.

Emergency Message Emergency Message

Invader Zim Rocks

The drawings are simply great, the voices sounds almost just like the real ones, and it was funny, just a little short. I honestly can't think of anything else that could improve this.

Monotone Monotone

I liked this a lot. The switching mechanic may not be new, but it combined those those mechanics in an interesting way. Puzzles had a good increase in difficulty and everything controlled pretty smoothly.

The story pleasantly surprised me, and is probably what stood out to me the most. Nice take on abstract art games. I still think the ending was paced a little too quickly though, I would have loved to see more after the "reveal."

Primajin responds:

Thanks :) - yeah I think the end could have played out a bit more but I wanted to stick with it being quite short haha

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

My cook is full of steam!

Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom

Humor: 3.5/5, The Tits Were Hilarious.
Animation: 1.5/5, Put In Jiggle Physics Like The Dead Or Alive.
Interactivity: 0/5, Where's The Crude Fighting Game Sequence?
Sexiness: 6/5, My Dick Exploded
Guns: 0/5, I Couldn't Shoot Anything.
Shakespeare: 1/5, Needs More Monologues